Here’s a Great Way to Ask for the Order
DO YOU sometimes fumble when it comes time to ask for the order?
Many people are great at building rapport and doing enticing and compelling presentations, but when it comes time to ask for the order — they freeze.
That’s like being in a football game and dropping the ball on the try line.
Asking for the order doesn’t have to be a nerve-racking experience. You just need a better system for doing so.
Here’s a simple system that makes it easy.
Next time you make a presentation, when it comes time to ask for the order, follow these steps:
- Primary points. Sum up the primary points of the presentation
- Benefits. Review the benefits and advantages your customer will receive from your product or service
- Bonuses. Tell her about any bonuses or discounts she may receive for buying today
- Savings. Let her know in simple terms how much the regular price of the order would have cost her, and exactly how much she will save by buying now
- Down payment. If you need a down payment, tell her how much of a down payment you will need today, and then…
- Ask ‘How does that sound to you?’
Don’t speak first. If you speak next, you will lose the sale.
If you’ve done a good job of qualifying your prospect – which means she wants the benefits you offer and is willing and able to pay your price–and you have done a good job of presenting the benefits of buying from you, then there is a very good chance that she will reply,
‘Sounds good to me! What’s our next step?’
If you want to talk over these Get More Customers options, or the others I have up my sleeve, give me a call 0414 955 743 – advice is totally free of charge.